Clinical and Consulting Psychologist
Dr. Victor Bernstein, Ph.D. has been in private practice in Walnut Creek since 1980. Dr. Bernstein’s areas of interest include individual, couple and family therapy. Specifically, he works with stress disorders, eating disorders, sexual problems, relationship problems, depression, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, hypnotherapy, coaching and problems of everyday living.
Dr. Victor Bernstein, Ph.D. will do an evaluation and design a treatment plan to reach your goals. This may include an evaluation for medication if indicated. In addition, he also does psychological testing, and is available for expert witness testimony and business consults.
- B.A. 1975 Psychology - C.W. Post College, Long Island University
- M.A. 1977 General Experimental Psychology - New York University
- Ph.D. 1980 Clinical Psychology - California School of Professional Psychology/Alliant University
- Medical Staff - CPC Walnut Creek Hospital
Affiliations and Memberships
- California Licensed Psychologist PSY 7168 January 1982
- Contra Costa County Psychological Association Member
- California State Psychological Association Member
- American Psychological Association Member
Call Us Today At ♦ (925) 943-7212
Jay J. On 11.16.2016
I have been a lawyer for 43 years. Due to a recent family trauma, I had occasion to seek my own psychological counseling and began seeing Dr. Bernstein. I found his knowledge, professionalism and demeanor...